"In my sixty plus years of horse husbandry, I've used a variety of bedding products: paper, pellets, peanut shells, and various wood shavings and sawdust.
Lazy J Bedding is the best solution I have ever seen, and here is why:
1. Cleaner, nearly dust free.
2. Solves the problem of horses with compromised respiratory systems or allergies to wood products.
3. Environmentally friendly- rapid decomposition making a great fertilizer for pastures.
4. Economically competitive and uses straw from our own Palouse country.
5. Consistent thatch size results in ease of cleaning and minimum waste.
In short, I believe this is a fabulous local product, environmentally friendly, and it is the healthiest alternative for your horses."
Lynn M. Walker
Last Hurrah Ranch, LLC